Investing in our Communities Leisure & Fun
NCL Government Capital specializes in providing competitive financing programs across the nation. We are paving the way for communities to access the financing they need to help build a better tomorrow. With our 20+ years of experience providing flexible, customized financing solutions, NCL Government Capital provides the only competitively-bid financing contract via Sourcewell, the largest government purchasing cooperative of its kind in the country.
Below you can access an informational flyer showcasing how NCL Government Capital can assist in your procurement needs. Simply put, we are better together.
NCL Government Capital - Parks & Rec Funding
Below you will find a text version of the parks and recreation financing flyer you can download above. Katie Vangsness, our senior account executive, has been with NCL since 2011 with extensive experience helping communities source playground and fitness equipment, splashpads and tracks & turf. She will gladly assist and guide you through the procurement process and put NCL to work for you.
GET THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Budgeting for finance payments is infinitely easier than trying to tackle the entire purchase amount
- Purchase all of the equipment your department needs and include soft cost rather than phasing your purchase
- Prices remain high while budgets are being stretched
- Utilizing a tax-exempt municipal lease increases your purchasing power as much as 7X using your operating budget
- Our financing solutions allow for deferred payments up to 12 months and extended terms
POWER OF THE CONTRACT
- NCL holds an exclusively awarded Sourcewell contract for financing which pairs with your state or other cooperative contract ensuring the entire transaction meets bid requirements
- Working with NCL provides a turnkey solution saving you time and money on your equipment procurement
Contact Us for a Custom Park & Rec Quote
Contact our team today for a custom quote that fits your budget and schedule. We look forward to learning more about your upcoming projects or answering any questions you might have.
"*" indicates required fields